GREENSBORO, N.C. — A man died in a crash in Greensboro on Saturday, according to a Greensboro Police Department news release.
Around 4:36 a.m., Ronnie James, 40, of High Point, was driving a 2001 Toyota Camry north in the southbound lanes of I-85.
James crashed with another vehicle that was going south between South Elm-Eugene Street and US-421, causing both vehicles to go off the road.
The driver of the vehicle that was hit was treated on scene for minor injuries by Guilford County EMS.
James was pronounced deceased at the scene from injuries sustained in the crash.
The Greensboro Police Crash Reconstruction Unit is investigating.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- New Zealand leader offers coronavirus know-how to Joe Biden
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite virus warnings
- Salisbury High School teacher accused of indecent liberties with a child facing new charges
- Biden names climate statesman John Kerry as climate envoy
- Strange metal objects are being found in the desert