GREENSBORO, N.C. — In this episode of Hauntings in the Piedmont, we head to downtown Greensboro and the Biltmore Hotel Greensboro. Employees and visitors report odd happenings at the historic hotel to this day. The people thought to be behind those incidents died there in the 1930s. As General Manager Brian Coleman explains, they may have never left, but have caused plenty of people who check in to vacate the premises before checkout.
Hauntings in the Piedmont is FOX8’s podcast detailing tales of haunts in North Carolina’s Piedmont Triad. From city employees experiencing what they describe as the “freakiest thing” they’ve ever seen, to spirits which seem to continue to make their presence known and a haunted bridge known nationwide, we talked with people who claim to have had firsthand supernatural experiences, as well as those who say they’ve solved decades-long mysteries.
An idea which was originally intended to be a simple miniseries for television, this blossomed into a podcast simply based on the passionate storytellers you’ll be introduced to. With minimal editing, these stories are told in their own words and largely uninterrupted, just in time for Halloween.
Subscribe to “Hauntings in the Piedmont”:
Other FOX8 original podcasts
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Greensboro family escapes carbon monoxide poisoning on Thanksgiving Day thanks to detector
- Man found dead in Virginia river in October identified as missing High Point man; no signs of foul play
- 2 injured in head-on crash in Kernersville
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- Technology helping Santa save Christmas