WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — HanesBrands’ annual summer sample sale starts Friday.
This year, the sale will be combined with its charitable community product sale. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the United Way.
The nine-day sale will be held at LJVM Coliseum through next Saturday.
Sale hours are:
- 1 to 6 p.m., Friday, Aug. 16
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 17
- 1 to 6 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 18
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday, Aug. 19, through Friday, Aug. 23
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 24
The sale will feature products from the company’s brands including Hanes, Outer Banks, Just My Size, Bali, Playtex, barely there, L’eggs and Champion. Products available include socks, bras, hosiery, tanks, sweatshirts, underwear, athletic apparel and much more.
Most apparel will be priced between $2 and $6.