GREENSBORO, N.C. — Officers are investigating a shooting that happened on Friday, according to the Greensboro Police Department.
Police were called to the 900 block of Hackett Street at 2:14 p.m. in reference to a gunshot wound call.
When they arrived, police found a 39-year-old Greensboro man suffering from gunshot wounds, according to a GPD police report.
The condition of the man is unknown at this time.
There is no suspect information at this time.
This is a developing story.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Greensboro family escapes carbon monoxide poisoning on Thanksgiving Day thanks to detector
- Man found dead in Virginia river in October identified as missing High Point man; no signs of foul play
- 2 injured in head-on crash in Kernersville
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- Technology helping Santa save Christmas