GREENSBORO, N.C. — Greensboro police are investigating a stabbing on Randleman Road that happened on Wednesday, according to a Greensboro Police Department news release.
At 11:44 p.m., police responded to the KFC on 2340 Randleman Road reference a stabbing.
Responding officers found a stabbing victim in stable condition who was taken to a local hospital by EMS for treatment.
The assault happened at the Tacos El Jarocho Mexican Grill on 2344 Randleman Road.
The suspect was described as a male, 5’05, slim build with a mustache wearing a red jacket, baggy pants and boots.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Greensboro/Guilford Crime Stoppers at (336) 373-1000. Citizens can also download the mobile P3tips app for Apple or Android phones to submit a mobile tip, or go to P3tips.org to submit a web tip. All tips to Crime Stoppers are completely anonymous.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- 500 block of Gillespie Street closed in Greensboro while officers investigate crash with injuries
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Greensboro officers investigating shooting on East Washington Street
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration