GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Greensboro man tried to rob at least seven people over a month and a half, according to arrest warrants.
Police charged Dontae Rayshawn Smith, 26, of 1604 Rankin King Drive, in incidents that happened from Sept. 14 to Oct. 26, according to the warrants.
He faces these charges:
- Five counts of attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon
- Two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon
- Two counts of second-degree kidnapping
- First-degree kidnapping, and
- Assault with a deadly weapon.
Read more: Greensboro News & Record