GREENSBORO, N.C. — The city of Greensboro has launched a website to list the public records regarding the agreement with the International Civil Rights Center and Museum.
Among the records on the website are museum audits from 2010-2012, the city’s audit reviews, the contractual agreement, the Museum’s sustainability plan, and emails between staff and museum officials.
The Greensboro City Council is discussing the International Civil Rights Center and Museum’s sustainability plan and loan agreement during a 3:30 pm work session on Tuesday in the plaza level conference room in the Melvin Municipal Office Building, 300 W. Washington St.
The documents include:
- Agreement between the International Civil Rights Center and Museum and the City of Greensboro
- Review of the 2012 ICRCM Audit conducted by the City of Greensboro
- 2012 audit submitted by ICRCM
- Draft of the 2014-16 ICRCM Sustainability Plan
- Review of the 2010 and 2011 ICRCM audits conducted by the City of Greensboro
- Copy of the check provided by the City of Greensboro the ICRCM upon acceptable review of 2010 and 2011 audits
- City e-mails about mention of extension and audits due February 1
- City e-mails from staff from October 21-28, 2013