Girl badly burned making popular kids project

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
A Massachusetts girl is recovering after getting burned on a popular do-it-yourself project.
Kathleen Quinn was making homemade slime recently and while at a sleepover she noticed her hands were in pain.
Her parents took her to the hospital where doctors determined her hands had second- and third-degree burns.
“It felt like really hot and tingly,” she said.
Doctors determined that blisters on Kathleen’s hands came from extended exposure to Borax One, which is an ingredient in homemade slime.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

MOST POPULAR

get the app

My FOX8 News App

Follow FOX8 on Twitter