(WFXR) – It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced – everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention – gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- Sonic employees turn the pavement into dance floor for seven-year-old with Downs Syndrome
- 837,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Police investigating after shots fired into occupied Burlington home
- Harvest Moon to appear in the sky tonight, first of 2 October full moons!
- Chrissy Teigen’s heartbreaking announcement brings awareness to taboo topic of losing a baby