Most citizens can socially distance or even quarantine during the pandemic, but healthcare workers can’t.
For those at Cone Health’s dedicated COVID hospital on Green Valley Road in Greensboro, it is particularly worrisome because they have well more than a hundred COVID patients every day.
“It is concerning,” said Dr. Jeffrey McClung, one of the physicians working at the facility every day.
And as the pandemic drags on, those Cone Health professionals have to deal not just with its inconvenience but the pain of watching so many of their patients deal with the devastation of the disease as you’ll see first hand in this edition of the Buckley Report.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Car accidentally crashes into NC sandwich shop
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in national park, sheriff says
- 64-year-old man arrives at Winston-Salem hospital after being shot in leg, police say
- Cary hotel evacuated after multiple gunshots fired, police say