FOX8’s Kate Garner is releasing her winter weather predictions.
Garner was the third in the FOX8 Max Weather Center to reveal her winter weather predictions.
“Do I think we’re going to have a colder or a warmer winter? I think we’re going to have a colder December, and I think we’re going to have a cooler and mild January, and that’ll go into February as well,” Garner said.
Here is her full list of predictions:
Colder or warmer? Mostly normal with a colder December and mild January and February
Coldest temperature? 14 degrees
How many inches of snow? 4.5 inches
Largest snowfall? 2.5 inches
First snow? Dec. 15
Check out our other FOX8 winter weather predictions.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Restrictions in place at North Carolina A&T amid COVID-19 concerns
- VP Harris to visit Greensboro, High Point on Monday
- Bullet that injured Knoxville officer not from student’s handgun, per TBI’s preliminary findings
- 2 charged after 3 people shot, 1 killed in High Point
- FBI increases reward to $40,000 for information on deaths of 3 North Carolina women