Update: Fire at High Point home caused by space heater

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

Update 8:38 a.m. --  Firefighters determined this morning's house fire was accidental.

They said it was likely started by a space heater or heater cord.

Original story

HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Firefighters responded to a fire on the 1000 block of Richland Street this morning.

Everyone in the home escaped, except a pet.

Firefighters are still looking into the cause of the fire. They found a broken window and want to make sure no one threw something into the home to cause the fire.

No injuries were reported.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter