Fire that damaged Eden Inn deemed accidental

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

EDEN, N.C. -- The fire that damaged the Eden Inn earlier this month has been deemed accidental and unintentionally lit, according to a news release from the Eden Police Department.

Nobody was hurt in the fire, which reported at about 3 p.m. on May 4 at the Eden Inn at 213 S. Van Buren Road.

Multiple units responded to the fire and the roof of a building at the motel collapsed.

Eden police did not elaborate on the cause of the fire beyond just saying it was accidental.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter