Family of 11-year-old NC boy killed by carbon monoxide files wrongful death suit

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BOONE, N.C. — The family of an 11-year-old boy killed by carbon monoxide at a Boone motel in 2013 is suing the motel.

Jeffrey Williams died on June 8, 2013.

His mother, Jeannie, was sickened and knocked unconscious by the poisonous gas, which leaked from a faulty pool water heater at a Best Western hotel in Boone.

Read more: WSOC

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter