Facebook is reportedly making more changes as talk emerges of a Timeline redesign.
According to the Chicago Tribune, the first reports of the changes started in New Zealand and “parts of Europe.”
Initially, the changes will reportedly affect only personal profiles and not fan pages.
The following are among the reported upcoming changes, according to the Chicago Tribune:
- Posts appearing in a single wide column to the left instead of two columns
- A “simpler, tabbed design” to replace the boxes directly below cover images
- A new “collections manager” that will allow users to reorder collections
- Subscribers (not friends) re-dubbed to “followers”
- Users’ names appearing “in white over the bottom of their cover photos”
- Info such as occupation, location and residence moved to right of profile as opposed to below
No official announcements about the changes have been released by the company.