KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — A driver was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after a crash in the 1100 block of Highway 66, according to a Kernersville Police Department news release.
A large SUV crossed the center line and hit a box truck.
The driver of the SUV was taken to Baptist Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the box truck was treated on scene and released.
The KPD’s Traffic Unit is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to call Officer M. Mitchell.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Interstate 40 West will be shut down to one lane after crash with serious injuries, police say
- Virginia governor orders police to conduct independent investigation after officers threaten lieutenant during traffic stop
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- NC beachgoer finds body of man whose truck plunged off bridge
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report