KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — A driver was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after a crash in the 1100 block of Highway 66, according to a Kernersville Police Department news release.
A large SUV crossed the center line and hit a box truck.
The driver of the SUV was taken to Baptist Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the box truck was treated on scene and released.
The KPD’s Traffic Unit is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to call Officer M. Mitchell.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Baseball legend Hank Aaron dies at age of 86
- Police identify victims after man and teen killed, 2-year-old injured in shooting at Asheboro apartment complex
- Helmet cam video shows Winston-Salem firefighters face fire on Sides Village Drive; 12 people displaced
- CDC recommends against getting other vaccines close to when you get the COVID-19 vaccine
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship