Chocolate lovers, pay attention!
Mondelez International, which owns brands such as Cadbury and Oreo, is looking for four people to join its chocolate-tasting team.
The part-time position would have ‘Chocolate Tasters’ help Mondelez launch a new product around the globe by tasting and providing feedback.
According to Thisinsider, those hired will be paid £10.75 ($14.32) an hour for up to eight hours of work a week, as part of a 12-person team based in Wokingham, Berkshire, UK.
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
- Be able to taste chocolate products and give objective and honest feedback
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products
- Be consistent in the results given
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct