No injuries after apartment building in Thomasville catches fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

THOMASVILLE, N.C. – An apartment building in Thomasville caught fire on Friday morning after an incident involving a clothes dryer, but nobody was hurt.

Firefighters were called to 103 South Street on Friday morning where the back of the building sustained damage.

People were inside the building at the time, but nobody was injured.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories