GREENSBORO, N.C. — A crash on Yanceyville Street left traffic signals out and powerlines downed, according to Greensboro police.
At about 8:15 a.m., police issued a notice that all lanes of Yanceyville Street, at Cushing Street, are closed.
A crash brought down the powerlines onto the road.
Several traffic signals in the area have also lost powers.
Drivers are asked to use another way through the area.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Cone Health to close Greensboro Coliseum vaccine operations Saturday after administering nearly 99,000 shots
- Older Kindles will lose their cellular internet connection by the end of the year. Is yours one of them?
- Eviction moratorium ends on Saturday, but what does this mean for those who still need help?
- Triad’s newly-vaccinated explain their hesitancy, reasons for finally getting the shot
- SEC invites Oklahoma and Texas to join league; would create 16-team powerhouse