GREENSBORO, N.C. — A crash on Yanceyville Street left traffic signals out and powerlines downed, according to Greensboro police.
At about 8:15 a.m., police issued a notice that all lanes of Yanceyville Street, at Cushing Street, are closed.
A crash brought down the powerlines onto the road.
Several traffic signals in the area have also lost powers.
Drivers are asked to use another way through the area.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Sources: Kentucky basketball player Terrence Clarke dies in LA car crash
- ‘A great glimmer of hope’: Festivals are making a comeback in the Piedmont Triad
- Winston-Salem father fights off wild fox after it attacks his twin boys
- Man could get prison for dumping garbage on own property for years
- Three emergency landings reported at Charlotte-Douglas Airport in one day