This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GREENSBORO, N.C. — A couple is without a home after a fire in Greensboro Friday.

Frank and Emma McCraw, a couple in their 70s, and their chihuahua, Taco, lost their home on Alamance Church Road.

Fire officials say the fire started when wood fell out of the stove and onto the kitchen floor.

The couple was unaware of the wood.

The Pleasant Garden Baptist Church is reportedly making plans to help.

“I know we’ll have folks from our church coming around to provide some meals and helping them get some clothes if need be,” said Pastor Robert Hefner. “We’re gonna walk alongside of them in every way we can.”

The couple recently buried their son and daughter.

No one was taken to the hospital.

A GoFundMe has been set up to help the family.