Many groups that help those who are out of work and even homeless have been hit hard by the pandemic.
Some have even shut down.
West End Ministries continues to help those hurting thanks to the High Point Community Foundation.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- US senators unveil legislation to crack down on cybercrimes
- ‘We are not the landfill’: Staff at Thomasville thrift store frustrated by trash dumped on property
- New Guilford County Behavioral Health Center is the first of its kind in the state
- College athletes to Senate: Standardize athlete compensation
- Should there be a 9/11-style commission on COVID-19?