GREENSBORO, N.C. — The COVID-19 vaccine has arrived at Cone Health.
On Thursday, the health care system released photos of the vaccine arriving.
At about 7:30 a.m. Monday morning, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center said they received 2,925 doses of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.
Novant Health told FOX8 on Monday they were anticipating arrival of the vaccine on Thursday as well.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- High Point police captain discusses how Triad teens are getting guns
- No unrealistic dreams: High Point University opens new arena, conference center, hotel
- Greensboro City Council vote to keep outdoor seating for downtown restaurants
- Greensboro police respond to multi-vehicle crash on I-40
- ‘Sex and the City’ star Willie Garson dies at 57