FORSYTH COUNTY, N.C. — A COVID-19 cluster has been reported at Moore Magnet Elementary School, according to the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services.
As of Tuesday, Moore Magnet Elementary School six cases among staff and one among students.
A “cluster” is typically defined by the NCDHHS as five or more cases that are deemed close in location with “location” defined as a single setting, such as a single residential hall or dwelling.
NCDHHS also included these Piedmont Triad clusters in its Wednesday report:
Calvary Day School in Forsyth County has reported 16 cases among staff, but none among students.
UNC School of the Arts in Forsyth County has reported five cases among students.
Level Cross Elementary School in Randolph County has reported four cases among staff and one among students.
J.E. Holmes Middle School in Rockingham County has reported four cases among staff and two among students.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Rockingham County sheriff’s deputy shot; suspect in custody
- Woman says mother died following horrific neglect at NC nursing home
- Worker fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Judge refuses Johnny Depp permission to appeal libel ruling after newspaper calls him a ‘wife-beater’
- South Carolina offers free admission to all state parks on Friday