CONCORD, N.C. — If you bought a Mega Millions ticket at a convenience store in Cabarrus County for Friday night’s drawing, you might want to check those tickets.
Because the drawing produced a $1 million prize for someone who bought a ticket at the Carolina Fast Mart on U.S. 601 in Concord, according to the NC Education Lottery.
The $2 ticket matched the numbers on all five white balls: 4-10-27-35-58.
The winner has 180 days from the drawing to claim their prize.
No one won the Mega Millions jackpot in the drawing.
Tuesday’s jackpot climbs to $229 million as an annuity prize or $177.5 million cash.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- 500 block of Gillespie Street closed in Greensboro while officers investigate crash with injuries
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Greensboro officers investigating shooting on East Washington Street
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration