DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A body was found in Davidson County.
A Davidson County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson says the body was found at an address off of N.C. 109.
Investigators have not been able to identify the body at this time.
Lexington police have been asking for the public’s help finding a missing man who was last seen at a gas station on North Main Street in Lexington on Oct. 9.
No word on whether or not the missing persons case and the body found are connected.
- Community reflects on 1-year anniversary of John Neville Jr.’s death
- Historic Magnolia House in Greensboro offers shoebox meals via delivery apps
- Winston-Salem man’s holiday light display includes tribute to law enforcement, health care workers
- Light the Night kicks off in downtown Greensboro
- SC lawmakers to consider home alcohol deliveries in 2021