DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A body was found in Davidson County.
A Davidson County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson says the body was found at an address off of N.C. 109.
Investigators have not been able to identify the body at this time.
Lexington police have been asking for the public’s help finding a missing man who was last seen at a gas station on North Main Street in Lexington on Oct. 9.
No word on whether or not the missing persons case and the body found are connected.
- US Olympian Gable Steveson chases gold, pro wrestling dreams
- Throwing strikes: Track athletes outline quest for gold
- Border Patrol deploys rescue beacons in wake of 32 migrant deaths in Big Bend region of Texas
- What you need to know about the four new Olympic sports
- ‘Happiest man in the world’: Alleghany County man wins $100,000 Powerball prize after stop for soda