Several notable retailers have announced they will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
In the past, more stores have stayed open to offer Thanksgiving Day discounts as well as advertise Black Friday deals, but this year that looks to change.
Don’t worry Turkey Day shoppers, Walmart, Sears and Target will remain open on Nov. 24, according to BestBlackFriday.
Here is a quick list of stores that have said they will be closed on Thanksgiving Day:
- A.C. Moore (Allow employees to spend time with family)
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- American Girl
- AT&T (Customer service closed; Select retail locations closed)
- Barnes & Noble
- Bed Bath & Beyond (Some locations)
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Burlington (Allow employees to spend time with family)
- Chico’s – All frontline boutiques
- Christmas Tree Shops (Select locations)
- GameStop (5 a.m. Black Friday opening)
- Guitar Center
- Harbor Freight
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Jos. A. Bank
- Mattress Firm
- Office Depot and OfficeMaxP.C.
- Pier 1 Imports (Allow employees to spend time with family)
- Sam’s Club
- T.J. Maxx (Allow employees to spend time with family)
- Tractor Supply