8 dead in Maryland carbon monoxide incident

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

PRINCESS ANNE, Md. — Eight people were found dead Monday at a home in Pricess Anne, Md., due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to WBAL, police said the victims range in age from 6 to 16 and all are related.

Police said they do not suspect foul play.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories