THOMASVILLE, N.C. — While many people make their shopping decisions based just on the price, others have a different set of priorities. They want to know where something was made and where their dollars are going.
Now an effort is underway in one piedmont community to make sure those dollars help small businesses around the country.
Brad Jones tells us about the BL Maker’s Market in Thomasville and the movement that’s made in North Carolina.
You have a chance to help with construction costs through a special Facebook live auction this Thursday night at 7 p.m.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- US Olympian Gable Steveson chases gold, pro wrestling dreams
- Throwing strikes: Track athletes outline quest for gold
- Border Patrol deploys rescue beacons in wake of 32 migrant deaths in Big Bend region of Texas
- What you need to know about the four new Olympic sports
- ‘Happiest man in the world’: Alleghany County man wins $100,000 Powerball prize after stop for soda