This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Chick-fil-A was named the No. 1 fast-food restaurant, Jane King tells us in today's Money Matters. Panera Bread was second.
In other news:
- The end of unpaid internships could be near
- Organic food global market will triple by 2024
- AAA is hiring more travel agents
- Popular movies will cost more with MoviePass
- Virtual reality filter for theme parks coming on SnapChat