Parents, it’s been a long and stressful year. Add in the holidays and parental burnout has about peaked.
But parents don’t have to lose their minds this time of year.
In today’s Mommy Matters we talk about five of the most common holiday stressors many parents experience — and what to do about it.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- NC leaders, in letter, call on businesses to speak out against restrictive voter laws
- 911 calls shed light on Alamance County shootout involving teacher and Mexican drug cartel
- Man in critical condition after being hit by 2 cars in Reidsville; police searching for suspect vehicle
- High Point police arrest suspect in 14 catalytic converter thefts
- Allergic to the COVID vaccine? There’s hope on the horizon, Dr. Fauci says