Being kind goes a long way.
Nowadays, it’s as important as ever to treat each other in a caring way, and it starts with our children.
Researchers from Harvard University found that more than 90% of parents want their children to be caring.
In today’s Mommy Matters, we talk about the common pitfalls in reaching that goal and how to encourage empathy.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- UNCG Police Department gets new ATVs
- Lawsuit: Former MLB star Ben Zobrist says wife had affair with their pastor; sues him for millions
- ‘Pay us our money’: Triad truck drivers haven’t received last paycheck for hauling mail
- Cuellar hopeful borders will reopen sooner with multinational ‘task force’ reviewing restrictions
- Abbott’s ‘false narrative’ about border hurts eco-tourism and South Texas’ reputation, advocates say