Just four days from now, the country will be celebrating Halloween for the first time under pandemic restrictions.
As we get closer, parents will have to prepare their kids for how to adjust to celebration expectations.
First, now’s the time to explain how Halloween might be different this year. Don’t wait until Thursday or Friday to talk to your children.
We talk about this and more in this week’s Mommy Matters.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- History made: Anastasija Zolotic becomes first Team USA woman to win taekwondo gold
- ‘Garden of the Phoenix’ displays history of US-Japan relations
- Powerhouse US swim team shines with 6 medals, 1st US gold
- US Olympian Gable Steveson chases gold, pro wrestling dreams
- Throwing strikes: Track athletes outline quest for gold