Just four days from now, the country will be celebrating Halloween for the first time under pandemic restrictions.
As we get closer, parents will have to prepare their kids for how to adjust to celebration expectations.
First, now’s the time to explain how Halloween might be different this year. Don’t wait until Thursday or Friday to talk to your children.
We talk about this and more in this week’s Mommy Matters.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Website offers ‘dream job’ paying you $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Inequality ‘baked into’ virus testing access as cases surge