Taking care of family is important, and technology helps us do that.
But are we spending too much time in the digital world?
A survey revealed that parents spend only 24 minutes more with their kids each day than they do with their smartphones. 62% of those parents surveyed admitted to spending too much time on their phones while they were with their children.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Community reflects on 1-year anniversary of John Neville Jr.’s death
- Historic Magnolia House in Greensboro offers shoebox meals via delivery apps
- Winston-Salem man’s holiday light display includes tribute to law enforcement, health care workers
- Light the Night kicks off in downtown Greensboro
- SC lawmakers to consider home alcohol deliveries in 2021