Taking care of family is important, and technology helps us do that.
But are we spending too much time in the digital world?
A survey revealed that parents spend only 24 minutes more with their kids each day than they do with their smartphones. 62% of those parents surveyed admitted to spending too much time on their phones while they were with their children.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Half of US restaurant owners say they can’t hire enough workers: What is the real cause of the shortage?
- Fauci says he’s ‘not so sure’ kids should have to get vaccine to return to school
- Colonial Pipeline touts ‘substantial progress’ after restarting pipeline operations; gas expected to start arriving Thursday
- McDonald’s to raise wages by average of 10% across US
- North Carolina facing about 7 to 14 days of ‘headaches’ as Colonial Pipeline reopens, GasBuddy reports