Adults aren’t the only ones making resolutions for the new year.
Kids can do it too!
The American Academy of Pediatrics has come out with a list of age-specific resolutions to consider.
In today’s Mommy Matters, we have some ideas about what you can do to help them make smart plans for 2021.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- Why do people say, ‘If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb’?
- More than 80,000 doses of 1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine coming to NC this week