The holiday season is a time of joy and wonderment for children of all ages.
But for some Christmas can make some kids feel anxious.
This doesn’t have to be a difficult time of year for them, so here are some ways parents can ease any worries children may feel.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Did you see that bright light in the sky? SpaceX launched a new rocket. Check out these photos, and send us yours!
- Study finds no link between epidural use at birth and autism
- Drop in vaccine demand has some places turning down doses
- IRS offers 10 ways to avoid tax return slipups
- High school club’s ‘Slave Auction’ cancelled due to social media backlash