In the United States, an estimated 20 million women and 10 million men have or have had an eating disorder at some point in their life.
This morning, we have Joyce Eury with us to talk about eating disorders.
She is a registered dietitian with Novant Health Diabetes and Nutrition.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- 500 block of Gillespie Street closed in Greensboro while officers investigate crash with injuries
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Greensboro officers investigating shooting on East Washington Street
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration