It may be alcohol, cigarettes or prescription medication.
The pandemic has blocked many of the traditional paths to fighting addiction.
We’re talking about ways to move forward in today’s House Call.
Mat Sandifer, director of New Vision Therapy, joined us to talk about addiction disorder.
You may want to have a pen and paper ready for some resources at the end of this segment.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Virginia Commonwealth University fraternity suspended following death of a 19-year-old freshman
- Third stimulus checks: Will we get $1,400 payments in March?
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states