At some point many of us will be faced with caring for a loved one and having to decide the best options for their care and end-of-life transition.
Dr. Michael Lalor, the chief medical officer at Trellis Supportive Care, spoke with FOX8 about how to best care for loved ones.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Project 2021, part 2: Forsyth County couple counting their blessings after all the hardships 2020 brought
- In open letter to Dr. King, Stevie Wonder calls for equality
- North Carolina mom battling cancer disappointed with vaccine date pushed back
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Hornets’ Wednesday game vs. Washington at Spectrum Center postponed over COVID