Imagine a small piece of silk. Just a tiny tear in it can make a big difference to how it looks. It’s the same with our skin.
Any burn, injury or other trauma such as surgery can cause a scar.
Dr. Sarah Taylor from Wake Forest Baptist Health joined FOX8 to tell people how they can reduce the look of scars.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Project 2021, part 2: Forsyth County couple counting their blessings after all the hardships 2020 brought
- In open letter to Dr. King, Stevie Wonder calls for equality
- North Carolina mom battling cancer disappointed with vaccine date pushed back