DOBSON, N.C. — One of our state’s great natural resources is a region just west of the Triad.
The Yadkin Valley is building a reputation as one of America’s premier areas for wine.
Now, a relatively new vineyard is making waves. FOX8’s Brad Jones found that Haze Gray Vineyards is winning awards for wine that’s Made in North Carolina, and more.
Haze Gray Vineyards is located at 761 Stoney Knoll Road in Dobson. For tastings and other information, check their website www.hazegrayvineyards.com.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- FBI director warns of increasing threat of white extremists
- First African American female bus operator in Greensboro retires after 40 years of service
- ‘Cause once you’re dead that’s a bit too late’: Dolly Parton gets vaccine, rewrites lyrics to a popular song
- Kids left on school bus in Thomasville while driver said he was going to get ‘good kids a snack,’ parent says