DOBSON, N.C. — One of our state’s great natural resources is a region just west of the Triad.
The Yadkin Valley is building a reputation as one of America’s premier areas for wine.
Now, a relatively new vineyard is making waves. FOX8’s Brad Jones found that Haze Gray Vineyards is winning awards for wine that’s Made in North Carolina, and more.
Haze Gray Vineyards is located at 761 Stoney Knoll Road in Dobson. For tastings and other information, check their website www.hazegrayvineyards.com.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Josh Duggar asks for child pornography trial to be delayed until 2022
- US senators unveil legislation to crack down on cybercrimes
- ‘We are not the landfill’: Staff at Thomasville thrift store frustrated by trash dumped on property
- New Guilford County Behavioral Health Center is the first of its kind in the state
- College athletes to Senate: Standardize athlete compensation