DOBSON, N.C. — One of our state’s great natural resources is a region just west of the Triad.
The Yadkin Valley is building a reputation as one of America’s premier areas for wine.
Now, a relatively new vineyard is making waves. FOX8’s Brad Jones found that Haze Gray Vineyards is winning awards for wine that’s Made in North Carolina, and more.
Haze Gray Vineyards is located at 761 Stoney Knoll Road in Dobson. For tastings and other information, check their website www.hazegrayvineyards.com.
Latest headlines from FOX8
Latest Greensboro News
- Greensboro business incubator CEO has big plans, and history backs him up
- Trash dumped in Greensboro neighborhoods
- Greensboro police increase security in parking garages ahead of busy Fourth of July weekend
- Rent in Greensboro has soared by more than 40% since start of pandemic, report says
- New details revealed in death of Komodo dragon Drogo at Greensboro Science Center
- Lawsuit alleges Greensboro company punished, fired employees for not attending prayer sessions