DOBSON, N.C. — One of our state’s great natural resources is a region just west of the Triad.
The Yadkin Valley is building a reputation as one of America’s premier areas for wine.
Now, a relatively new vineyard is making waves. FOX8’s Brad Jones found that Haze Gray Vineyards is winning awards for wine that’s Made in North Carolina, and more.
Haze Gray Vineyards is located at 761 Stoney Knoll Road in Dobson. For tastings and other information, check their website www.hazegrayvineyards.com.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Employers planning for big raises in 2022, survey finds
- Engaged couple finds wedding rings in Marshall Fire rubble
- Man who groped nurse, punched 2 at vaccination clinic charged: DA
- How much snow will the Piedmont Triad get Friday? It depends
- Trump’s company misled banks, tax officials, New York AG says