No matter what the season, older adults need to make sure they are safe and well.
With fall here, there are some things that can affect you as you age.
In today’s Successful Aging, we give you a checklist that will help anyone stay ready for the season.
You can contact Linda Pritchett at (336) 292-3875 or visit her website here.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- COVID-19 cluster identified at South Graham Elementary School
- New York boy completes 50-yard challenge mowing lawns for free in his community