CHATHAM COUNTY, N.C. — Now more than ever, people want to take part in the traditions they’ve enjoyed over the years. But no one could have predicted the flood of business that one company, Southern Supreme is seeing. Brad Jones went to Chatham County to find out why everyone wants their fruitcake, that’s Made in North Carolina.
If you’ve got to try some before the holiday, you may have to stop by their showroom at 1699 Hoyt Scott Road in Bear Creek, or check their website.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Did you see that bright light in the sky? SpaceX launched a new rocket. Check out these photos, and send us yours!
- Study finds no link between epidural use at birth and autism
- Drop in vaccine demand has some places turning down doses
- IRS offers 10 ways to avoid tax return slipups
- High school club’s ‘Slave Auction’ cancelled due to social media backlash