A big bright smile, a great attitude and only 13 years old.
Stafani has big plans for her life, and they include finding her forever family
She’s fun and joyful, and she’s determined to go far.
“I like to go outside with my siblings and like kicking soccer balls, playing football,” Stafani said. “My favorite subject is social studies because I like learning about history and stuff, water cycle. I am reading a book called ‘A Long Walk to Water.'”
She says, to her, a forever family means “when you just stay in one home instead of being all over the place.”
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Chance for snow late Wednesday night, early Thursday morning
- New program helping place women in educational leadership roles
- Sen. Tillis says impeaching Trump as a private citizen would set ‘dangerous precedent’
- Sen. Patrick Leahy taken to hospital
- 10-year-old girl at center of North Carolina Amber Alert found safe