THOMASVILLE, N.C. — We all want to look good and dress to impress.
Especially for big life moments like prom or our wedding.
One woman in Thomasville has been making families feel confident for those defining moments for decades.
And she does it now at 80 years old.
As Daniel Pierce shows us in this Small Business Spotlight, she’s proving age is just a number in the world of fashion.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 outbreak connected to wrestling tournament
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65
- Winston-Salem firefighters working to put out apartment fire
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.