KERNERSVILLE, N.C. — Today’s small business is a hidden gem.
A store in Kernersville looks pretty plain from the outside but once you walk through the door, there’s just about everything you can imagine filling every space.
Fresh produce, candy, antiques and handmade items local people create are among the offerings.
Every room inside Junktique Alleyway has a theme.
Linda Nugent has been running the business on South Main Street in Kernersville for almost five years.
If you would like to check out Junktique Alleyway, the store is located at 115 S. Main St. in Kernersville.
In the video above, FOX8’S Hayley Fixler has more on what Junktique Alleyway has to offer.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Interstate 40 West will be shut down to one lane after crash with serious injuries, police say
- Virginia governor orders police to conduct independent investigation after officers threaten lieutenant during traffic stop
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- NC beachgoer finds body of man whose truck plunged off bridge
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report