GREENSBORO, N.C. — Plenty of restaurants have expanded their patios and opened their dining rooms.
They’re trying to get customers back after being shut down during the pandemic.
But the owners of Chez Genese in downtown Greensboro say they aren’t ready to fully reopen yet.
FOX8’s Tess Bargebuhr shows us how the restaurant is keeping staff members busy by focusing on families in today’s Small Business Spotlight.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 outbreak connected to wrestling tournament
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65
- Winston-Salem firefighters working to put out apartment fire
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.