HIGH POINT, N.C. — It seems like the past year has been a nonstop string of bad news.
If you wanted to find a positive message in everything going on, you really had to look for it.
That notion caused a group of people in High Point to take a step back and ponder the question: Is everything really all that bad?
That’s when they decided to see the good.
Bob Buckley has more on the See the Good Campaign in the video above.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- ‘It’s a blessing’: veteran is thanks neighbor for saving his home in Winston-Salem from burning down
- COVID testing policy set to start next month for City of Greensboro employees
- NC deputies asking for public’s help finding woman who used to live in High Point
- Proctor & Gamble raising prices on diapers, detergent, other home goods
- Jan. 6 panel votes to hold Steve Bannon in contempt