HIGH POINT, N.C. — It seems like the past year has been a nonstop string of bad news.
If you wanted to find a positive message in everything going on, you really had to look for it.
That notion caused a group of people in High Point to take a step back and ponder the question: Is everything really all that bad?
That’s when they decided to see the good.
Bob Buckley has more on the See the Good Campaign in the video above.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Newsfeed Now: Security tight at Capitol over ‘breach’ concerns; SC considers bringing back electric chair
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter
- Here’s why you can get a COVID shot if you’ve smoked 100 or more cigarettes in your lifetime
- ‘I knew everything was gone’ – Johnston County family loses home, 3 dogs to house fire
- Amazon to open 2 new delivery stations in North Carolina