HIGH POINT, N.C. — It seems like the past year has been a nonstop string of bad news.
If you wanted to find a positive message in everything going on, you really had to look for it.
That notion caused a group of people in High Point to take a step back and ponder the question: Is everything really all that bad?
That’s when they decided to see the good.
Bob Buckley has more on the See the Good Campaign in the video above.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Josh Duggar asks for child pornography trial to be delayed until 2022
- US senators unveil legislation to crack down on cybercrimes
- ‘We are not the landfill’: Staff at Thomasville thrift store frustrated by trash dumped on property
- New Guilford County Behavioral Health Center is the first of its kind in the state
- College athletes to Senate: Standardize athlete compensation