It’s Girl Scout cookie season. The good news is that you can buy all your favorites like Thin Mints and Caramel Delites, plus there’s a new cookie to try this year called the Toast-Yay. It’s a French toast inspired cookie.
The bad news, you may not see as many Girl Scouts selling cookies. Because of COVID-19, few scouts have chosen to sell this year. In addition, some retail stores will not allow girls to set up booths in front of their stores. So if you see a girl selling cookies, it’s best to stock up.
Shannon Smith talked with several scouts about selling during a pandemic.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- NC police chief, who is taking new job, has made $21,000 while on leave since November
- NC Education Lottery warning people about scams as Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots soar
- UNC fails at late comeback, falls to Florida State 82-75
- Pittsburgh defeats Syracuse 96-76
- Biden fills out State Department team with Obama veterans