JAMESTOWN, N.C. — Nine more days until Christmas!
In this week’s Night Lights, we are highlighting the home of Joe Hodges, an electrical contractor in Jamestown.
Hodges’ home has 13,000 pixels sequenced to music on elaborate displays all around his home and yard.
“It’s a great thing for families riding by. You can listen in your car, it’s playing on the radio,” Hodges said.
His display plays 11 different songs that are great for the family and you can listen in your car locally at 88.9 FM.
“It takes a very long time so set up because with all these props… you have to build them, you have to push the pixels in. And then once you build all the light fixtures you have to sequence everything to the music,” Hodges said.
With Hodges’ background as an electrician, it’s work he doesn’t mind bringing home.
“I’ve been in the lighting business for about twelve years now. And I love lighting and everything about lighting,” Hodges said.
Hodges encourages all to come by and see the show for yourself! His display is located at 2700 Glasshouse Road in Jamestown.
“This is a great way to kind of share my passion with the community,” Hodges said.
If you’d like to nominate a home to be featured in an upcoming Night Lights segment, send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your photo, please include the address and contact information.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- LIVE: White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- Why do people say, ‘If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb’?
- More than 80,000 doses of 1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine coming to NC this week