For nearly 20 years, the Wells Center has helped women in Forsyth County transition from life behind bars to life beyond them.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains how the Winston-Salem Foundation’s Grant is supporting the Wells Center’s new program that aims to keep women out of prison once they’re released.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- WS/FC Schools installing new air filtration systems to make classes safer for students and teachers
- High Point police chief reflects on 2020
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration