For nearly 20 years, the Wells Center has helped women in Forsyth County transition from life behind bars to life beyond them.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains how the Winston-Salem Foundation’s Grant is supporting the Wells Center’s new program that aims to keep women out of prison once they’re released.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Interstate 40 West will be shut down to one lane after crash with serious injuries, police say
- Virginia governor orders police to conduct independent investigation after officers threaten lieutenant during traffic stop
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- NC beachgoer finds body of man whose truck plunged off bridge
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report