For nearly 20 years, the Wells Center has helped women in Forsyth County transition from life behind bars to life beyond them.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains how the Winston-Salem Foundation’s Grant is supporting the Wells Center’s new program that aims to keep women out of prison once they’re released.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Gerry’s Partisan Pizza truck offers free slices (with a catch) in Greensboro along national tour of gerrymandered districts
- Biden heads to Capitol to push infrastructure deal, agenda
- Passenger assaults flight attendant, is banned from American Airlines for life
- Concern over rising violence in schools after NC teacher assaulted; ‘Just getting beat on every day’
- New forensic technology bringing closure to North Carolina families of murder victims