For nearly 20 years, the Wells Center has helped women in Forsyth County transition from life behind bars to life beyond them.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains how the Winston-Salem Foundation’s Grant is supporting the Wells Center’s new program that aims to keep women out of prison once they’re released.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Duke researchers working to prevent the next pandemic
- Growing High Point excited for new beekeeping program
- Alamance County first graders get hands-on experience learning about pressure, distance, drag and thrust
- Nearing deal, bipartisan infrastructure negotiations stall again
- ‘I just had that feeling that it was going to be a winner’: NC man wins $100,000 during morning routine stop at gas station